Old Fremantle Fire Station
Fremantle Fire Station, in Phillimore Street, Fremantle, Western Australia, was the second fire station built for the Fremantle Fire Brigade and was opened in 1909. It was designed by architectural firm Cavanagh and Cavanagh and constructed by J. Lake. The fire station was designed to house four horse-drawn vehicles, including the district's ambulance, which was also operated by the fire brigade. During World War II the building was taken over by the US military for use as Marine quarters.
Read more on Wikipedia…