Fowler's Warehouse, also known as the Fremantle Furniture Factory, was constructed in 1900 as the principal premises in Western Australia for D. & J. Fowler Ltd. Principally on Henry Street in Fremantle, the building extends through to Pakenham Street, and comprises offices, warehouse, engine room packing and coffee roasting house, stables and sheds. Local architect Frederick William Burwell designed the building. Burwell also designed the Central Chambers, Sail and Anchor Hotel, Victoria Pavilion, Owston's Buildings and Marmion House.
Read more on Wikipedia…